Do you find yourself stuck about whether or not to get a home stager? What if you take advantage of the great reasons to consider a real estate investment? Perhaps, you will be surprised by learning some reasons that make practical sense.
Reasons why need a home staging?
When hiring home staging melbourne experts, you will find good reasons why you need them:
- You can sell homes faster
- Property staging ensures a high-selling price
- Home stager provides an unbiased opinion
- Property staging gives a competitive edge
- Home staging costs less
- Creates emotional responses from potential buyers
- It adds color to the home that acts like eye candy
- Home staging is crucial in the buyers’ market
- Property staging increases the number of showings
Benefits of home staging
Real estate staging or home staging is one of the biggest trends in real estate for many years. Home sellers and real estate professionals nationally and internationally have implemented the strategy with outstanding and profitable results. Since the market has shifted, it is essential that staging puts to use in marketing a property. Unluckily, many real estate homeowners and professionals struggle to sell their properties quickly and many think of the best to survive is by cutting their staging budgets.
Pulling back on staging homes during the recession hurts rather than helping with home sales. The listings are staged and priced competitively at a minimum, which is 50% faster than a non-staged property does. All the real estate homeowners and professionals take a hasty approach to putting a house on the market and selecting to forgo staging experienced penalties of that decision as the houses languish on the market.
In case you are hesitant about incorporating home staging in the marketing plan, you must read on to learn the top benefits of real estate staging:
- Financially. Stages homes are sold faster and promise more money. An average of one or less a staged home is sold, compared to a non-staged home that runs for months before being sold. The side benefit of home staging is holding costs, such as:
- Mortgage payments
- Homeowners Insurance
- Utility bills
It is also associated with the maintenance of the property while it is on the market.
- Emotionally. 95% of buyers purchase on emotion, so you need to make it a “love at first sight”. Homebuyers start their shopping process through a list of criteria, such as bedrooms, car garages, baths, and more. The goal is to make the home more appealing to the buyer with the greatest number of prospective buyers in a target market.
- Visually. Buyers search online for a property. If the photos don’t capture the attention of your home, it would not get a buyer. But, a home staged home can instantly catch the attention of buyers.
If you plan to move and are thinking of selling your home, hire a home staging expert for faster selling.