Disorganized and untidy spaces increase stress levels and affect your quality time. The key to keeping your home organized and clutter-free is a spacious wardrobe. A wardrobe is a vital piece of furniture in your bedroom.
Different people prefer different wardrobes, from simple and minimalistic to ornamental and aesthetic. A robust and attractive wardrobe with a perfect blend of storage and style is the ideal one.
Choosing a perfect wardrobe for your home is an easy task if you take into account various factors. Identify the purpose and functionality elements of your wardrobe. Check if you need a hanging space and small drawers for clothes, sections for accessories, racks for cosmetics. Then think about the size and proportion of your wardrobe.
Ensure that the wardrobe is in sync with the decor, theme, or colour palette of your home or bedroom. Let this amazing piece of furniture highlight and enhance the appeal of your home. Let us have a look at six types of wardrobes you might consider for your home. Rest assured, they have a fine blend of style, storage, and convenience.
Sliding Door Wardrobe
Contemporary in design and elite in attitude, the Sliding Door Wardrobe is a great space-saving solution. A sliding door wardrobe is a wardrobe with doors that slide from one end to the other. They do not open to the outside like an almirah. Sleek sliding wardrobe designs in wood and plywood are highly popular among style connoisseurs.
Benefits of a Sliding Door Wardrobe
- A Sliding Door Wardrobe is a great space-saving and space-optimising option. It does not have hinged doors, so more floor space can be used within the home.
- A Sliding Door Wardrobe looks amazingly stylish. You can customize its colours, size, and finishes to suit the decor of your room. You can choose from various attractive sliding wardrobe designs available in the market.
- This type of wardrobe is very convenient in terms of storage. It is ideal for large storage.
- It comes in various options such as compact size, large size, two-door, three-door, metal, wooden, and so on.
- A mirror can be integrated with a Sliding Door Wardrobe. It can be a feature combining the aesthetic appeal of the decor and functionality of the mirror.
A wooden wardrobe is simply classic. It has unparalleled charm and panache. With neat compartments, an excellent look, and long-lasting sturdiness, a good wooden wardrobe ticks all the right boxes.
A wooden wardrobe is available in pine, teak, mahogany, ply, or cedarwood. Robust and durable, it has an ideal ergonomic design and stability. Thanks to its longer life span, this wardrobe is a value-for-money investment. A majestic and high-quality wooden wardrobe can pass on from generation to generation.
You would be delighted to know that a wooden wardrobe is easy to clean and maintain. Regular dusting and cleaning with a gentle solution does the trick. It is important to select the right wooden wardrobe for your home.
How to choose the best wooden wardrobe?
- Check if your chosen wardrobe design fits the available space
- Define what material you want to put in it and choose the drawers, shelves, and hanging space accordingly
- Select the type of wood as per your budget, choice, and decor.
A wooden almirah exudes warmth, comfort, and richness. This exotic piece of furniture is crafted in wood and combines excellent structural integrity and design aesthetics. Wood is a durable material, be it solid wood or softwood. So, a well-made wooden almirah is very reliable.
You can keep this almirah clean and neat easily. It comes in a plethora of sizes, shapes, styles, and finishes. The choice is yours. The piece is versatile, and you can put any type of clothing and accessories in it. Thanks to its great design and premium quality, a wooden almirah is absolutely worth its price as a wardrobe. Last but not the least, its appearance adds a natural and royal charm to your space.
Hinge Door Wardrobe
A traditionally popular and most commonly preferred wardrobe is a hinged door wardrobe. Simple and elegant in design, this wardrobe opens with doors that have hinges. A hinged door wardrobe is available in various styles in sync with your decor.
Benefits of a hinged door wardrobe
- It has good visibility. When the doors are open, you can see all the contents inside and make faster and easier choices.
- The back of the doors can be used to hang mirrors or hangings.
- Hinged doors give easy access to the inside contents.
Classy, elite, and premium, the walk-in wardrobes are the dream wardrobes of most people. The walk-in wardrobes have large storage space for clothes, other utilities, and accessories. A walk-in wardrobe is a luxurious dressing space customized for fashion-conscious, affluent people.
The highlight of this type of wardrobe is its organized and customized space. It is a delightful experience to choose your favourite dress, get dressed, put on accessories, have a look at yourself in the mirror, and be ready, all in one place. A walk-in wardrobe is true, an emblem of opulence.
In this age of space constraint and multi-utility furniture, space optimization is the key. One of the wardrobe types which is ideal for maximizing your space is an L-Shaped Wardrobe.
Also known as a Corner Wardrobe, this type of wardrobe makes smart use of the corners of the room. The corners, which generally get wasted, get a makeover and are useful, too. The L-shaped wardrobes generally have sliding doors, are easy to handle, and are space-saving.
The L-shaped wardrobes are very popular in studio apartments, compact homes, or children’s bedrooms. A perfect combo of style and storage, these wardrobes are a must-have if you want to maximize your home space.
These are some of the types of wardrobes available in the market. Every style has its own set of features and advantages. Check out what is best suited for your home, style, budget, and preference. Confirm its durability and longevity, and go for it.